- Oversee vendor software development of our consumer electronics products
- Evaluate vendors' software deliverables fulfilling our software requirements specification & identify software bugs
- Work with supervisor to define software requirements specification
- Handle feasibility study of new development
- Associate Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or above
- Experience in defining software test cases and evaluating software quality
- Experience in overseeing software project development involving different software vendors
- Having experience in software development of consumer electronic product such as 8-bit/16-bit/32-bit embedded MCUs, is an advantage
- Having experience in defining software requirements specification is an advantage
- Able to understand electronic schematic circuit and printed circuit board
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Knowledge in Japanese is an advantage
- Good systematic, analytical, creative mindset for problem solving
- Able to work independently and under pressure, motivate vendors to complete projects in a limited time frame
Human Resources Department
Canon Electronic Business Machines (H.K.) Co., Ltd.
17/F Tower One, Ever Gain Plaza, 82-100 Container Port Road, Kwai Chung, NT.
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants who are not notified within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful and all related information will be destroyed.