As a business operation unit in Canon group, we committed to realizing the “Canon Quality” of providing safety, smartness and satisfaction to the customer.
Canon Electronic Business Machine’s Quality Assurance (QA) program relies on the following principles to achieve the corporate goals in accordance with the corporate philosophy:
- Quality Assurance program must contribute to the prosperity of the company based on the corporate philosophy and must aim for zero claims, zero problems.
- Quality assurance must maintain and enhance the image of the Canon brand at all times.
- The quality standards that are fundamental to quality assurance must conform to statutory requirements and environmental protection measures.
- Quality Assurance program must be carried out smoothly and faithfully under the initiative and responsibility of all members of the Canon group.
- Quality Assurance (QA) System to ensure the best quality is built-in at all stages of development, production, and delivery to gain high reputation in market. Quality assurance delivers from check:
- Check for reliability during the development stages.
- Check for adherence of standards during the production stages.
- Check for reliability in the final product.
Management ensures that the quality policy
- is appropriate to the purpose of the quality policy,
- includes a commitment to comply with requirements and continually, improve the effectiveness of the quality management system,
- provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives,
- is communicated and understood at all levels of the company, and
- is reviewed for continuing suitability.